Aa county to cut park permits by 50%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aa county to cut park permits by 50%

Effective November 1, 2014 AA. County yearly parks permits will be only $20 and daily $3. Use to be 40 and 6.

County has a lot of cartop launch areas and you can see them at http://www.aacounty.org/recparks/lau...m#.VE-8oWK9KSM

Remember all military get in free with ID.

Originally posted by On the fly View Post
    Remember all military get in free with ID.
    Does that go for retirees too? I'm turning in my active duty ID card for a retiree card as I type this.
    Hobie fleet:
    2017 Quest 13
    2015 Outback
    2014 Outback

Comment

FREE Daily Vehicle Parking - Service Connected Military Individuals, Veterans and their Families: (Service connected I.D. required)

Comment

Outstanding, we're all getting (new) Retiree ID cards right now.
        Hobie fleet:
        2017 Quest 13
        2015 Outback
        2014 Outback

Comment

Interesting. Which parks charge? I've only launched out of Jonas and they don't have a fee....
          -Mustafa
          ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
          2016 Hobie Outback
          2012 Hobie Revolution 13
          "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

There are a few with no fees like Jonas Green, but the larger parks like Ft. Smallwood, Downs, Quiet Waters and others that do. You can go to: http://www.aacounty.org/recparks/lau...m#.VE-8oWK9KSM

And check each park under their fee section and it will tell you if they charge at that specific park. Either way great to see something going down in price.

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMasgouf View Post
              Interesting. Which parks charge? I've only launched out of Jonas and they don't have a fee....
              Jonas and Triton are free for all of us with kayaks. SPSP is free when the gate has someone in the booth for those of us with a military ID. When I went to Solomans Island with SHH, the launch was free for us, since we were "car top".
              Hobie fleet:
              2017 Quest 13
              2015 Outback
              2014 Outback

Comment

Working...
              X