Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could someone fix whatever is causing this? Please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could someone fix whatever is causing this? Please?

I've brought this up before, and I wasn't the only one affected. It's a pita having to try to log in everytime I want to post or have a pm waiting.

When logging in be sure to click "remember me". Also may need to turn cookies on (?)

Comment

stop using windows....
      Zach Moore
      Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
      Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
      Bait Towel Pro Staff
      2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
      YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

Remember me is checked and cookies are on. Same deal on 2 computers, snagged line doesn't like me. Every time I close snaggedline it logs me out. All other forums are fine... TF, PRFC, KFS all keep me logged in.

Originally posted by Skidsteer View Post
        When logging in be sure to click "remember me". Also may need to turn cookies on (?)

Comment

ive had a similar thing go on myself. when i log onto snagged with explorer, i'm not even logged in, but when i click the upper left snagged logo, it logs me on. if i knew how to fix it, if it's snaggeds end, i would. chrome and firefox works fine with me. i'll look into this further with grilled
          sigpic

Comment

Reset your IE settings and clear your cookies. A cookie has been corrupted.. clear em out reset IE to default. No more issues
            Zach Moore
            Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
            Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
            Bait Towel Pro Staff
            2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
            YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

If its the same that's happened to me... then simply hit the Forum button and it will take you to the main page all logged in and everything.

button.jpg
              2018 Hobie Outback (seagrass)
              Old Town Camper Canoe (red)

Comment

jet's solution worked, just click the snaggedline logo and I'm in. Thanks guys

Originally posted by buzz View Post
                If its the same that's happened to me... then simply hit the Forum button and it will take you to the main page all logged in and everything.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14109[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                X