• Show
Clear All

• Yakima Rack and Roll

Came across this deal on CL.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/d...745463013.html

Just sharing with the Board.
    Deadwood (Dave)
    West River & Miles River
    2-Old Town Dirigo 12's,2-Old Town Vapors 10ft, 1-NWSlayer Propel13.
    If you dont go, you wont know, and you got to have bait in the water.

Thanks for the tip. I sent them an email. I may take a look over the weekend. I know a woman in Tampa who uses one of these -- she likes hers a lot.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Make sure it has a title and/or registration.
      Hobie fleet:
      2017 Quest 13
      2015 Outback
      2014 Outback

Comment

If you are going up there to look at it DON"T GO ALONE! No need to say more!

Comment

Originally posted by eyedaddy View Post
          If you are going up there to look at it DON"T GO ALONE! No need to say more!
          I didn't see an address, my comment was to make sure it could be registered in MD. Heard bad things about trying to register small trailer in MD, like the ones folks buy/build from horrible freight.
          Hobie fleet:
          2017 Quest 13
          2015 Outback
          2014 Outback

Comment

I exchanged several emails with the sellers. They live in DC but the trailer is stored in Alexandria. It has a valid title and the lights work. In addition to the base trailer (retail price over $2100) their trailer has a tongue extension, handle, kickstand, and the bike mounts. It seemed like a very good deal for $1175 if it was in the condition they specified.

I was planning to meet them on Sat afternoon to see the trailer, but after thinking about it overnight, I decided that I did not really need a kayak trailer. My two most common launch points (Weems Creek and Jonas Green) do not allow trailer parking anyway. My minivan serves me well for hauling my kayaks. But for anyone who would like the convenience of a trailer, this model is lightweight, high quality, and appears to be a good buy. Judging from the photos, it can fold up and stand against a wall if you are short on storage space.
            John Veil
            Annapolis
            Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...32D1DA1CADFD5F
              Deadwood (Dave)
              West River & Miles River
              2-Old Town Dirigo 12's,2-Old Town Vapors 10ft, 1-NWSlayer Propel13.
              If you dont go, you wont know, and you got to have bait in the water.

Comment

Working...
              X