Ft Armistead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ft Armistead

]I went out Friday knowing the wind was going to pick up but I had no idea how fast it was going to pickup. I launched at 10 with 10-15 wind an hour later it was blowing 27. The day was a bust. Saturday was better water was 56 wind no more then 10 mph. Low tide at 1pm we launched at 12 to get out and set up the fish turn on about 2 we landed 16 mostly between 15-17 " but I did get a nice fat 23'. Everything was taken on deep divers 15 to 20' in 40' water. I have bin marking tons of bait fish the last few weeks just waiting for the big run.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by daddyg; 11-09-2014, 08:33 PM. Reason: FT Armistead
    Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
    Olive Hobie Outback

Nice fish!
    Hobie fleet:
    2017 Quest 13
    2015 Outback
    2014 Outback

Comment

Nice job Mike. Did you go alone?
      2015 Outback
      2016 Outback LE

GO PATRIOTS !!!

Comment

Nice healthy looking fish.

Mobile

Outback 2015
        Maui

Comment

Originally posted by kitkatyaker View Post
          Nice job Mike. Did you go alone?
          I went out Friday by myself the wind was blowing the water off the top of the white chaps it was fun but I only lasted a little over an hour. Saturday Tom started out with us but it was just my son and I when they turned on.
          Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Rockin socks with the crocs, like it! Nice striper too
            2015 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
            2013 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
            2013 OCEAN KAYAK TRIDENT 13

JEREMY D

Comment

Originally posted by sparky1423 View Post
              Rockin socks with the crocs, like it! Nice striper too
              I'm not ready for the cold gear yet but the wind gets the toes a little cold so Launch in crocs and put on socks.
              Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

I hope to go out of Armistead this Saturday and Sunday.. I am not 100% geared for cold but plan to stay close to the shore. I have waders with the booties and a belt.. a splash top and some under gear that is barely adequate. If I fall in, my plan is to be near shore and just head back to the jeep and get warm. All this is why I feel more comfortable out of Armistead as opposed to triton or Jonas.
                People who use the word "literally" wrong literally kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Smith View Post
                  I hope to go out of Armistead this Saturday and Sunday.. I am not 100% geared for cold but plan to stay close to the shore. I have waders with the booties and a belt.. a splash top and some under gear that is barely adequate. If I fall in, my plan is to be near shore and just head back to the jeep and get warm. All this is why I feel more comfortable out of Armistead as opposed to triton or Jonas.
                  I'm trying to get off Sunday I will know by Thursday and post if I'm off.
                  Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Working...
                  X