Pasadena Sportsman Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pasadena Sportsman Show

Hello, hope I'm posting this in the right location so,,,, if not please forgive us. I'm looking for information on the Pasadena Sportsman Show. We attended last year and would like to sign up again. Any info would greatly help. Thank you!

Delaware Paddlesports

Do you meen Pasadena soprtfishing associations fishing flea market?

Comment

Originally posted by Delaware Paddlesports View Post
      Hello, hope I'm posting this in the right location so,,,, if not please forgive us. I'm looking for information on the Pasadena Sportsman Show. We attended last year and would like to sign up again. Any info would greatly help. Thank you!

Delaware Paddlesports
      I think you are referring to the kayak fishing flea market organized by Tom (Medicyaker). It was held at the Lake Shore Volunteer Fire Dept last winter. Tom scheduled the 2015 edition of this for Jan 31. You should contact him to arrange table/floor space. I already reserved my space.

Just so you know, there is another annual flea market organized by the Pasadena Sportfishing Group. It is not the same as the kayak fishing flea market.
      John Veil
      Annapolis
      Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Working...
      X