jonas green today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jonas green today?

if things go well today with work, I might be launching from Jonas Green this afternoon.

Is anyone else planning to fish there today? AND, has anyone had any success there recently?
    ORANGE NATIVE MANTA RAY 11

I've caught 18-22 inch fish there the last month trolling in the channel between the two bridges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am planning an afternoon launch at Beverly Triton Beach Park. Good reports from there lately. If you're coming down I-97 it would not be much further, if any.

http://www.aacounty.org/recparks/par...m#.VGIbWzTF9Bk

Comment

I just might do that. Actally, I have never been to either place. I was just trying to find the quickest launch point from Laurel Park.
        With any luck, I'll be leaving there around 2:30

Comment

I ended up getting out of work a little earlier than I thought I would.
          Opted to go across the bridge to Goodhands. It's just one of my favorite places.

Launched and paddled out to Hog Island, trolling and looking for birds.
          Boy, did I find them!! Hundreds of them!!

Except, they were ducks......divers. Probably bluebills and buffleheads and all kinds rafted out there. (duck identification is lacking)
          They let me get pretty close too. Then they all exploded across the water and into the air. It was a sound that I'll never forget.
          Really awesome.

Played with my electronics. Had a nice long paddle on a beautiful day with all kinds of nature to enjoy on calm water.
          No fish, but a great day anyway. And that's what its all about!

Comment

Working...
          X