X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hook1 reality series

New reality series from the guys at HOOK1 - "that's Knot Right"

http://www.carbontv.com/videos/FoZmF...X6ie86048QBRfE

I didn't realize hotel lobbies existed for free coffee to people off the street. 20 year retired Navy, and apparently never had any core values. SMH...
    Hobie fleet:
    2017 Quest 13
    2015 Outback
    2014 Outback

Comment

I like the exploits of Mo Bass better.

1980 Something Old Town Canoe
      2008 Native Ultimate 14.5
      2015 Coosa HD
      2016 Hobie Outback Limited Edition #56
      2017 Pelican Trailblazer 1000 (38# of portaging freedom)

Comment

To clarify my comment above, I think it was in poor taste to start the video the way they did. Not trying to say all Navy people are shady characters...some of them are in my experience though. LOL
        Hobie fleet:
        2017 Quest 13
        2015 Outback
        2014 Outback

Comment

Originally posted by Cowpokey View Post
          To clarify my comment above, I think it was in poor taste to start the video the way they did. Not trying to say all Navy people are shady characters...some of them are in my experience though. LOL
          I would not take that segment too seriously, Chad's TV Show and videos are generally loaded with bad jokes, bad behavior and other antics just for the sake of a laugh. That is just a character he plays on camera, in person he is actually much worse!
          Dave

Wilderness Systems Ride 115

Comment

Originally posted by turtle135 View Post
            i would not take that segment too seriously, chad's tv show and videos are generally loaded with bad jokes, bad behavior and other antics just for the sake of a laugh. That is just a character he plays on camera, in person he is actually much worse! :d
            lmfao!!!
            Hobie fleet:
            2017 Quest 13
            2015 Outback
            2014 Outback

Comment

Chad is a little bit different. I have been DVR'g his kayak show for the last couple of years now. I like this new show. I am familiar with his personality and it made the opening more entertaining. I like the introduction of his relationship with his son which are more indicative of a snapshot of his core values.

Comment

Working...
              X