Great black friday deal on lowrance elite4 HDI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great black friday deal on lowrance elite4 HDI

Just wanted to pass this deal on from gandermountain. Elite4 HDI with cover and lake insight chip for $199. Any other good deals out there please share.

http://m.gandermountain.com/modperl/...mlRIGwRNsmIvJA

That is a great deal! I have an Elite-4 HDI and really like it. Wish I had the screen cover, would be good piece of mind when I take it off for transport. Not sure about the lake insight, but the base map is pretty good for the bay.
    Hobie fleet:
    2017 Quest 13
    2015 Outback
    2014 Outback

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Just saved me $100 on my winter project for the yak. Free shipping as well.
      Mike
      Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Comment

Good to know Cowpokey, the cover will be a nice addition and free maps are always good!. No problem Big Mike, I jumped all over this deal and had to tell others.

Comment

Lowrance® Elite-5X HDI Sonar/ fish finder - Cabelas - $199.88. Personally I wouldn't want this model because of the lack of gps, but if you don't want that functionality then its 50% off.

2015 Viking Profish Reload

Comment

I saw that deal also, like you said though, if you dont care or need gps that would be a steal also.

Comment

Some folks fish blind, no GPS or FF. Personally, I can't imagine doing that. GPS is a huge help when trolling, not only for location, but it also gives speed...which can be important in lure presentation. Having a FF is just as important, it's good to know how deep the water is under you, and it's nice when it lights up letting you know there are fish under the kayak.
              Hobie fleet:
              2017 Quest 13
              2015 Outback
              2014 Outback

Comment

Just purchased the Elite 4 HDI. This is my first fishfinder. Now comes the task of figuring out how to attach it to my Hobie Mirage inflatable. I have the 4 bolt accessory mounts for attaching scotty/ram mounted accessories, but I need a good flip/fold out transducer arm and portable battery setup since I'll have to remove them after each outing. Any suggestions?
                Greg

Hobie i14T (RIP, Screw you mouse!)
                2015 Hobie Outback

Comment

What is the power drain of the Elite 4 HDI? I thinking about 300-400 mah.
                  2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
                  2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
                  2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Working...
                  X