Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kayak Fishing Business Help

Hi everyone,

I've got a Kayak Fishing business starting up and the goal is to help people sell their wares. I've noticed that many of you have items, etc that you're trying to sell and the one issue I've found (as I've been trying to buy them!) is that there isn't one location to go for them all. I know this is due to logistics, etc. SO, if anyone is interested in selling items or services, please let me know so I can get connected with you and get things moving.

Thanks!

~ Crypto
    ~ Crypto
    2015 Hobie Pro Angler 14

What is the name of your business?
    Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Kayakitude FINAL.jpg
      Business name is Kayakitude, LLC. The initial phase will act as a portal to draw everything together so that people can find everything kayak fishing related in one place. Second phase will be integrating a store (similar to Etsy) but focused on the stuff we like.
      ~ Crypto
      2015 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

Also, if anyone would like their pictures included in this project, msg me and let me know it's ok plus send your pics! (credit to pics will be given where possible!)
        ~ Crypto
        2015 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

Originally posted by CryptoSquirrel View Post
          Hi everyone,

I've got a Kayak Fishing business starting up and the goal is to help people sell their wares. I've noticed that many of you have items, etc that you're trying to sell and the one issue I've found (as I've been trying to buy them!) is that there isn't one location to go for them all. I know this is due to logistics, etc. SO, if anyone is interested in selling items or services, please let me know so I can get connected with you and get things moving.

Thanks!

~ Crypto
          What do you mean there is no one location to sell them? Where are you selling these items and services?
          Hobie Revolution 13
          Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

I'm not selling them at all. I have found that there are many people here that have their own items they either make or have written. So, there is not a "common" place to go find them all. I would have to go to each person and contact them directly to buy their item.
            ~ Crypto
            2015 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

Working...
            X