Key Bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Key Bridge

Launched today around 2pm at Armistead Park, John was just coming in and did well,he caught fish up to 25 inches in same areas we fished yesterday, great job John, and thanks for the paddle tail, it did catch two fish for me!. Trolled 2oz spri with 6inch paddle tales, green and white glidder with 5 hook-ups 21 to 24 inches @18 to 20 feet of water.Water temp was up to 52 deg. F today. Also caught one on fly teaser tided to 6 inch opposite mono leader end of uni knot on 3/4 jig with 6 BA. Just cut to mono 6 inches long on the knot end to attach 1/8 ounce striper fly, this has a great action while jigging the 3/4 and produces fish. It was great fishing with everyone yesterday!. Did not know about this great spot so close to home, thanks!
    Attached Files

Great job! It was a beautiful day to be out on the water.

Mobile

Outback 2015
    Maui

Comment

Len, it was nice to see you on the River. I hooked up with a fat22" striper and not long after I paddled back to shore. I did look for you before I left... I didn't spot you, glad you hooked up with a handful of em! Good job bro!! Were they in the general area where we we talking. I was the guy in the sand colored yak with the orange O's hat . Congrats on a nice day!!

Comment

Nice Len!
        -Mustafa
        ابو مسقوف AbuMasgouf (Aboo-Mas-goof ): Fish Roast Papa
        2016 Hobie Outback
        2012 Hobie Revolution 13
        "Be humble to whomever you learn from and whomever you teach."-- Imam al-Sadiq (as)

Comment

That's a good day on the water and good to know they can be found in not to deep depths.

Comment

Well done Len! Did your wife have fresh sashimi?
            Hobie fleet:
            2017 Quest 13
            2015 Outback
            2014 Outback

Comment

Way to go Len. Glad the paddletail worked. Sounds like I should've kept fishing!!!
              John D.
              2015 Hobie Revolution 13
              GO RAVENS!!!
              GO ORIOLES!!!

Comment

Working...
              X