HI, New to the site & kayaking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HI, New to the site & kayaking

New to the sport.... find it an outstanding way to get back on the water and fish. I used to bass fish quite a bit several years ago, lakes and rivers. I've benn out three times so far fishing dundee creek, which i'm familar with...as I become more familar with my Yak and have it set up to be as efficient as possible I'm looking to expand the places to fish. I am glad i found this site, it is great to have this here in Maryland. Gonna be doin some drillin on the yak this week.... rod holders, paddle keeper & cleats. All The Best & Tight Lines

Welcome. I also joined up recently after coming across a few members out on the water. They meet up and go out fishing in pairs/groups every week.
    2010 Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

welcome guys! the more the merrier!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome!!!!

Comment

Welcome, we are getting so many bass fishermen on the forum we are going to have to think about a bass M&G and/or tournament. Over here on the eastern shore there is a pretty big bass boat tournament on Marshy Hope Creek in August.
          Last edited by eastonkayaker; 05-18-2011, 08:50 PM.

Comment

welcome, there are a couple of us heading to chesapeake beach tomorrow evening and saturday morning that i know of if youre interested.
            Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

I think that would be a great idea... get some of the big water folks up in the rivers and the river folks out on the big waters of the bay. Just the experience and sharing the hot spots of the different waters and the do's and don'ts of where to fish would worth the time. All The Best & Tight Lines!!!

Comment

Thanks for the invite!!! have to work saturday

Comment

Welcome! I'm a newbie as well....only been on the water twice..waiting for my new outriggers to come in ...

Comment

Well gents, I'm a newbie myself and am ready to get out on the water. I was going to make the journey to Kiptopeke this weekend but have to fly out Sunday... Duty calls... Anybody fish Chesapeake Bay Bridge?
                    Last edited by Yakfisher; 05-18-2011, 11:50 PM.
                    2010 Hobie Outback

Comment

Welcome all! This site is really growing!

Look for our monthly meet & greet schedule. It's on the main forum. While guys get together every week this "event" is usually every second Saturday. June is Point Lookout state park in southern MD. We'll be hunting flounder, blues, striper and maybe croakers, too.

It's a great way to meet like minded kayak fishermen and explore areas you might not check out otherwise.

John

Comment

Working...
                      X