trolling somewhere tomorrow 5/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trolling somewhere tomorrow 5/22

Want to get out tomorrow, looks like its gonna be beautiful out. Anyone have any suggestions of places to go? i was thinging about putting in at hemmingways or hitting bloddy point or love point. Anyone want to go? im gonna be pulling tube and worms and 4x1 umbrellas.
    Interstate Kayak Fishing

bloody point light?
    Last edited by Pinch; 05-21-2011, 07:16 PM. Reason: changed mind
    Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Originally posted by Pinch View Post
      PLO tomorrow
      I'm looking to get into something tomorrow. Had a Potomac trip lined up with a buddy but he bailed last minute.
      Digital Livewell

Comment

Originally posted by the_kegs View Post
        I'm looking to get into something tomorrow. Had a Potomac trip lined up with a buddy but he bailed last minute.
        I have no idea what i want to do lol. i want to get on somefish however trolling has yet to be successful..
        Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

slow day at CB only 2 HH and 2 nice wp, going to hit the severn early tomorrow

Comment

Know around what time? What are you fishing for?
            Digital Livewell

Comment

rock and croakers, going to try to be on the water by 0530 to get a shot at some top water action the look for HHs

Comment

I'll be hitting PLO tomorrow morning, probably around 8:30-9am and maybe meeting up with Redfish12.
                Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
                Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Originally posted by ictalurus View Post
                  I'll be hitting PLO tomorrow morning, probably around 8:30-9am and maybe meeting up with Redfish12.
                  Hey pm me your number id like to meet up with you guys. Where are you launching?
                  Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

See you there. Just got home from all day in Richmond so I haven't had a chance to find my bottom rigs. Should be fun in the morning!
                    Used to fish more.

Comment

Originally posted by ictalurus View Post
                      I would join you guys at PLO, but I loned my truck to my father for a few days during his visit from Florida. I will definitely be free in June.

Comment

Working...
                      X