Swap meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swap meet

How about we have a few swap meets this year.
    It would be a good way to clean out the Garage.
    We all have lots of gear we are no longer using that's collecting dust.
    I've got a couple extra Kayaks and lots of fishing gear

Maybe at or after some of the Meet and Greets when It's warm enough to do it outside.

Anybody have any Ideas ?

Originally posted by plastic boat View Post
    How about we have a few swap meets this year.
    It would be a good way to clean out the Garage.
    We all have lots of gear we are no longer using that's collecting dust.
    I've got a couple extra Kayaks and lots of fishing gear

Maybe at or after some of the Meet and Greets when It's warm enough to do it outside.

Anybody have any Ideas ?
    Chance are better you'll go home with more junk!!! Nice meeting you today by the way :-)

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Kokatat Pro Staff
    Torqeedo Pro Staff
    Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
    Alan

Comment

This might be a good start, Tom puts this together every year.

It's time again for our annual Fishing Flea Market on Saturday January 31, 2015 at the Lake Shore Volunteer Fire Company at 4498 Mountain Rd Pasadena, Md 21122. I started this 4 years ago with the help of the MKF Leadership/forum hosts. Mike will again be there with others selling their shirts and I'm sure some stickers. This started as a fundraiser for MKF and HOW but the Forum hosts would just say "give it too HOW" which is who the sole recipient is this year, the guys from HOW, Heroes on the Water. Keith and his crew are doing great things in getting the wounded Heroes out on the water to heal via the sport of kayak fishing. Last year they split the proceeds with the Pasadena Sportfishing Group to help their kids fishing derby. We want to return to our roots and ONLY support Md. HOW. This will allow HOW to purchase much needed materials and items. We are again almost sold out with table fees of $10. If you want to get rid of some accumulated gear this is the place to come as well as to buy some stuff if you like. The Firehouse gets the table fees. The door fees, donated raffle items and other donations ALL GOING TOO MD HOW!!!! If anyone can obtain a donation of a day trip or gear to raffle as well as wanting a table, please contact me at 4433067306.
      Thank you all for your support.
      Tom (medicyaker)

Tom Brown
      Pro Staff Balloon FisherKing
      Hobie PA 14'
      Ocean Kayak Tident 13
      2012 CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.
      Jim

Hobie Outback
      TKAA member
      Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

I was thinking about something less formal than that. and I saw a post last week that they are sold out of tables. I will be there on the 31st to check it out.
        If it's like the MSSA flea market yesterday those were all venders not guy's cleaning out there garage. The one at Tri-State Marine was kind of a garage sale the first year then the next year it was mostly venders.

I was thinking at 1 of our Meet and Greets. we could have a cook out/ pot luck lunch and a swap meet. maybe some where like Sandy point park, Perry point, Matapeake or somewhere else with a large parking lot and good fishing
        Last edited by plastic boat; 01-18-2015, 11:04 AM.

Comment

That might be a good idea. Something mid summer would be good.
          Jim

Hobie Outback
          TKAA member
          Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

Working...
          X