Nice seeing everyone today! Fishing Expo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice seeing everyone today! Fishing Expo

Thanks to Valley Mills Boats for asking me to come out and give a couple of seminars at the fishing expo today. The turnout was pretty crazy. There was little down time through the whole day.

I particularly appreciated the gentleman that told me he drove 5 hours to see me. Heck, my wife wouldn't drive that far to see me. Thanks to everyone that came out and introduced themselves to me. I saw a lot of Snaggedline members....way to come out and represent! I loved meeting every one of you and talking shop. I especially loved my 3 year old buddy who came out. I taught him the word "shad" today in relation to the plastic bodies that hang from the Chesapeake Rigs. That stuff just warms my heart, I'll tell ya. If I didn't get a chance to talk with you, I'm sorry. I'd like to grab a beer with all of you and just relax one day....like we did at the CBKA tournament. That was nice, and it sounds like we'll be doing the same at the Red Trout tournament. Thanks again guys, I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

GOPR0235.jpg

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Kokatat Pro Staff
    Torqeedo Pro Staff
    Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
    Alan

Thanks again Alan for your talks ,they were great.Thanks to all snaggedliners who came out interested in our boats.It was a great expo, like Alan said not much down time.
    Hope everyone has a great winter and we will see you at the meet and greets .
    If interested in a Jackson stop by the shop and demo one. Best Rich
    Rich, Valley Mill Boats Kayak Fishing Team ,
    Jackson Kayaks, BigTuna, Big Rig , Coosa

Comment

It was nice meeting you guys and a good show.

Mike

Comment

Working...
      X