Meet & greet 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet & greet 2015

Anyone interested in a dry dock meet & greet before the season warms up? Or do we have to fish? Maybe meet for lunch/dinner?

Schedule 1 and people will show up. The ones that are scheduled are just the ones that we've agreed on to this point but anyone can schedule 1 anytime they want ......... In fact ...... The more the merrier. Right now they are all on Saturdays but some people can't make only make it on Sundays ......... And there are always people needing help rigging ....... So .... Go for it and they will come

Comment

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
      Schedule 1 and people will show up. The ones that are scheduled are just the ones that we've agreed on to this point but anyone can schedule 1 anytime they want ......... In fact ...... The more the merrier. Right now they are all on Saturdays but some people can't make only make it on Sundays ......... And there are always people needing help rigging ....... So .... Go for it and they will come
      cool, will do soon as I'm complete with my move in my new place. I'd definitely like to get help starting rigging too.

Comment

Working...
      X