onyx pfd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• onyx pfd

Anyone out there use oynx pfd's? They look good for the price.

My wife has one if you are talking about the inflatable. Appears to be a very well made and high quality piece of gear and she has no complaints. Myself I kind of like my regular PFD to have a few more options for storage and gear attachments.

If you do get one from Amazon make sure to check the expiration on the CO2 cartridge, hers arrived with an expired cartridge. Amazon made it right, no harm no foul.

Comment

No I was looking at a standard vest. I think it's called the movevent dynamic. Trying to find a decent highback vest for her. None of the paddle shops local gas anything she likes. She likes the looks of this vest along with the mti moxie and the harmony kickback. Just don't know what the best decision is for her.

Comment

i have used mine 4 times so far and like it alot . the size chart is spot on . plenty of movement and very comfortable . for 50 bucks its hard to beat .
        2016 Hobie Outback
        2014 Jackson Kilroy

Comment

do you have the dynamic? any photos? looking to get one for the fiance. the harmony kickback looks nice as well but no pocket for her wistle or anything. the one thing i like about the harmony is the extra high back like my chinook for seat clearance.

how is the seat clearance on the onyx?

Comment

i have the basic movent . no pockets . i have a low seat back and the clearance is good .
            2016 Hobie Outback
            2014 Jackson Kilroy

Comment

how does the fabric feel like? doesnt it seem rugged?

Comment

Working...
              X