Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If not now, then when.... If now us, the whom....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If not now, then when.... If now us, the whom....

Well my Wilderness Ride 135 has been basically been sitting in my garage for going on two years. The reason being I: buy, fix up, and sell foreclosures. Well, the foreclosure before my current one was a real handful. Hopefully I have things manageable and plan to do some fishing this year. I am so *SICK* of doing nothing but working at my day job and then working fixing up houses at nights and the weekends....

Anyone else planning on turning a new leave this year and do some serious fishing?????

Best Regards,
    Stan
    Wilderness Systems Ride 135

Originally posted by manlystanley View Post
    Well my Wilderness Ride 135 has been basically been sitting in my garage for going on two years. The reason being I: buy, fix up, and sell foreclosures. Well, the foreclosure before my current one was a real handful. Hopefully I have things manageable and plan to do some fishing this year. I am so *SICK* of doing nothing but working at my day job and then working fixing up houses at nights and the weekends....

Anyone else planning on turning a new leave this year and do some serious fishing?????

Best Regards,
    Stan
    picking up my kayak on friday and its on!! haha

Comment

Originally posted by Dizz410 View Post
      picking up my kayak on friday and its on!! haha
      Make sure you get a ice paddle ......

Comment

gonna check out spot in denton on saturday then might get out on sunday supposed to be in the 40s but we shall see. haha

Comment

I think my wife wants me to revert the other way and do LESS fishing! LOL.

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
          Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
          Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
          Kokatat Pro Staff
          Torqeedo Pro Staff
          Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
          Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Dizz410 View Post
            gonna check out spot in denton on saturday then might get out on sunday supposed to be in the 40s but we shall see. haha

Dizz: You're the man. Show slackers like me what I should have been doing years ago!

Best Regards,
            Stan
            Wilderness Systems Ride 135

Comment

yup, right after I get my diet going and my exercise routine established......
              Mark Harrison

Hobie Outback - Yellow

Comment

My plan is to grow as an angler. For the past 2 years I've been fishing this honey hole instead of exploring my local waters. To grow and learn to fish patterns and not places. Reading about this on facebook from Jeff Little made me think about what all Ive been missing out on. So new water new species. Its time to explore and learn this year.
                Tan-Tarpon 140
                Lime-Pelican Matrix
                Yellow-Scrambler XT

Comment

Originally posted by lovett88 View Post
                  My plan is to grow as an angler. For the past 2 years I've been fishing this honey hole instead of exploring my local waters. To grow and learn to fish patterns and not places. Reading about this on facebook from Jeff Little made me think about what all Ive been missing out on. So new water new species. Its time to explore and learn this year.
                  I am the same way lovett88 for years i have returned to my old faithfull spots and now it is time to spread my wings hahha i will be venturing out into the bay for first time this year as well as patomic i cant wait!

Comment

as soon as this water reverts back to its soft form...
                    Ryan
                    Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
                    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Originally posted by Shady View Post
                      as soon as this water reverts back to its soft form...
                      I was going to try sledding on my kayak, but the fins get in the way...
                      Hobie fleet:
                      2017 Quest 13
                      2015 Outback
                      2014 Outback

Comment

Working...
                      X