No announcement yet.

kayak bass clubs ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in Bowie, close enough to Bmore. Name a time/day you want to meet for drinks so we could discuss details

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

im on kent island . a schedule with a few eastern shore rivers or ponds and a few western shore rivers or reservoirs or ponds would cover just about everyone that has commented . a fearless leader and a little organizing and our kayak bass club has begun . we still have time to fish toward a classic or championship season finale . we need a discussion on interested members , club rules , dues , entry fee per tx , shedule , and a governing body such as president , treasurer and the worst of all club offices - tournament director . a meeting place and time would get us off to a good start .
      2016 Hobie Outback
      2014 Jackson Kilroy

Comment

Sounds good to me, although I'm not tournament ready since I suck at fishing lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

yea add me to the sucks at fishing list.
          Brian
          White Marsh MD
          Tan Ascend fs12t

Comment

being tournament ready only means showing up at the lake with a fishing pole . you are as ready as anyone else ! we all suck , thats why we have real jobs and dont fish for a living but we can dream one or two weekends a month .
            2016 Hobie Outback
            2014 Jackson Kilroy

Comment

Working...
            X