March M&G.....Bushwood or ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March M&G.....Bushwood or ??

I ahve been unable to fish bushwood due to ice. It should be clear by next weekend but I won't have prefished it.

Bill and I will try again this weekend, I may have an alternate suggestion after that...
    14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
    2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

I am in on whatever you decide. I need to get out after what seems to be a long winter. I have not been on my kayak since late November.

Comment

Well plan is for Bill and I to check out all reaches of the St Mary's Wicomico trying to locate the catfish after everything has been under ice for weeks. If we can't find them I would like to move it to Marshall Hall for catfish and white perch...which should be reliable, but not likely to be 20 fish days like we had that time you guys (Moc and crew) met me at Bushwood a couple years ago...when it is hot Bushwood is the best place to catch cats....when it's not the place is a fish desert.

here is a link to the thread from that great day of fishing!! http://www.snaggedline.com/showthrea...light=bushwood There are also lots of reports on the forum if you search for them.

I also have a Bushwood catfish map i'll out up if Bill and i have any luck.......
      Last edited by kevinfry; 03-06-2015, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Marshall Hall should not be a problem since it was also on the meet and greet radar in January but Bushwood one out at the time. both have excellent ramps and are free.

Comment

I drove over the Anacostia Bridge and the 14 street Bridge over the Potomac and the water was free of ice. The water was very brown....but at least no ice.

Comment

Good news!!
            I think My rec would be moving MG to Marshall hall and eating at "The Lunchbox" at Bryans Road

Comment

Working...
            X