Seminar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seminar

I am doing a seminar on kayak fishing this Saturday, June 4th, at the West Marine on Kent Island, 10AM to 12PM. Those not fishing on Saturday are welcome to stop by. Should be interesting. These things are always fun.

...and for those fishing, good luck.

Are you working the rest of the afternoon? I may stop by and look for some livewell parts...
    Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
    Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
    https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

OOOK ............ I'll bring the eggs .......... who's got the tomatoes ..... extra ripe ......... let's see if he can dance ........

Naaaa ....... really ....... good luck guy ......... you know yor stuff and have the fish to prove it ......

Are you fishin after the seminar?

Comment

I am working the afternoon at the Annapolis store. However, I can help out with parts after the seminar. After the last few seminars, I have helped out with parts and projects. Next week, I plan to go fishing a few times. I have gotten off to a slow start this year. I will probably fish the South River, but with all of this talk about freshwater, I have been thinking Smallmouth Bass also.

Comment

Originally posted by DOGFISH View Post
          I am working the afternoon at the Annapolis store. However, I can help out with parts after the seminar. After the last few seminars, I have helped out with parts and projects. Next week, I plan to go fishing a few times. I have gotten off to a slow start this year. I will probably fish the South River, but with all of this talk about freshwater, I have been thinking Smallmouth Bass also.
          I am coming back from OC on Friday night, so I may stop by and say hi during your seminar, unless I am dead tired.

Comment

Working...
          X