anyone going out on 6-11-11?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone going out on 6-11-11?

hey everyone.im andrew...just started an acccount but have been kayak fishing for 5 years.would anyone be interested in going on a south river livelining trip on saturday?

Hi and welcome. I cannot go to the South River on the 11th. There are Anglers on this forum that are getting together at Point Lookout State Park in Southern, MD for some kayak fishing. This is a monthly meet and greet that we do on this forum and unfortunately, it falls on the Saturday June 11. You are welcome to join us. The M&G are at a different location every month.

Comment

i know dogfish.i live right next to west marine & my dad knows him.if he knew he was going im sure my parents would let me go.wut were you planning on fishing for?

Comment

This Saturday we'll be going after croaker, and hopefully flounder.
        <insert witty comment here>

Comment

i would really like to go.i will have to see if i can though.what do you usually use for flounder?

Comment

The times I've tried for flounder, I used strips of cut bait on a flounder rig. Many peope catch them by jigging/drifting gulp artificials as well.
            <insert witty comment here>

Comment

that cool.i always catch peanut bunker(3-6inch menhaeden) with a cast net. i then put the bunker on a kale/widegap hook with 12 inches of leader tied onto a barrel swivel with a red bead and a 1-3 ounze flat sliding sinker.im trying to make an album.check it sometime if you have a chance,i have a pic of a really nice flounder.me & my couzin fish the capefear river in nc for redfish,trroout,flounder...i know a kayak angler .he catches reddrum with gulp in the south river! he doesnt have a snaggedline account though

Comment

for flouner i use a 3/4 - 1 oz spro bucktail with gulp swimming mullet or some other soft plastic tail. when its available ill use strips of squid or blue.
                Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

flounder belly works great as a strip bait 2.the crabs dont bother it,the flounder love it.AND it is extreamly tough & you can catch multiple flounders with the same bait

Comment

Working...
                  X