My review of the Ascend FS12t

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mweber02 View Post
    What did they change to fix the seat pin issue?
    Lowerd track so the pins don't bend when you sit down

Comment

I went to BPS at Arundel Mills about a month ago to check out both the FS128t & FS12t kayaks and found that both the display models had misaligned scupper holes between the top and bottom mold seams (the below link has my write up on them). I assumed the display models were the latest models. Does your 2015 FS12t scupper hole seam line up smoothly?

http://www.snaggedline.com/showthrea...ighlight=fs12t

Originally posted by Scarfish View Post
      I love my FS12T 2105 model. Fixed seat and rod holder plus scupper holes were misaligned on my old 2014. BPS swapped it out for new model no questions asked. Join Ascend Owners on Facebook, great resource and we need more md boys in there. Love to meet up with other Ascsend owners in Maryland I fish on the southern Maryland.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Financeguru View Post
        I went to BPS at Arundel Mills about a month ago to check out both the FS128t & FS12t kayaks and found that both the display models had misaligned scupper holes between the top and bottom mold seams (the below link has my write up on them). I assumed the display models were the latest models. Does your 2015 FS12t scupper hole seam line up smoothly?

http://www.snaggedline.com/showthrea...ighlight=fs12t
        Yes they are and no leaks.

Comment

I got my fs12t a few months ago, been out twice no leaks its real stable and only complaints
          are the rod holder it comes with is junk and the deck has a few spots that hold
          just enough water to wet up the bottom of my pants legs but that's no biggie
          just annoying.
          Brian
          White Marsh MD
          Tan Ascend fs12t

Comment

Working...
          X