Weather for Saturday?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather for Saturday?!

I've been tracking the weather for this saturday ever since last saturday passed. I have plans to launch from Sandy Point and Jig the Pillands or maybe even do some live lining at the bridge. Unfortunatly the weather keeps changing day to day! Does anyone know what its gonna be like this weekend?!?! I have videos to make and fish to catch!
    Zach Bennett
    Linthicum MD
    2014 Hobie Outback
    Instagram: YakinZak
    Youtube: YakinZak
    Email: Yakinzak@gmail.com

probably too soon to tell for sure but keep an eye on the weather here:

http://www.windfinder.com/forecast/s...int_state_park
    Dave

Wilderness Systems Ride 115

Comment

At the risk of sounding sarcastic, if you could accurately predict Saturday's weather on Tues or Wed, you could earn enough money to retire early and fish any day of the week. Weather and wind forecasting continues to be an imprecise science. You can make preliminary plans in advance, but until the night before, your odds of guessing right are not great.
      John Veil
      Annapolis
      Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

I've never really noticed how variable wind forecasting is until I started kayak fishing last year...while the temperature and precipitation forecasts are reasonably accurate, its the wind forecast that do seem to change frequently and even at that last minute. Don't know the science of it for wind forecasting, but it does seem pretty hard to predict.

Comment

Still looking good for Saturday. 20% chance of precipitation but the winds look like they'll be flat.

Sent from my PalmPilot
          2018 Hobie Outback (seagrass)
          Old Town Camper Canoe (red)

Comment

I think the tropical system to our south is playing with the forecast right now...

Comment

Working...
            X