Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IE Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IE Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome???

All day today, I had an issue with connecting the forum with IE Explore rand Firefox. The screen display wan't normal at all.

So I tried Goolgle Chrome and I got the normal screen back. Am I the only one having the issue?

Joe
    Fish like there's no tomorrow.
    Youtube UserID: ComeOnFish01 (Over 300 kayak fishing videos in mid-Atlantic (DE, MD & VA)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKb...JtmNcSJBi2Sazg

Wish I could help, but I gave up using IE a long time ago, then gave up Firefox because it does not support 64-bit. I liked Firefox, but it is all Chrome now.
    Mike

Comment

I fired up my computer (Google Chrome) on Friday8 and there was an increase in font size at the basic level. It affected all sites my wife and I go to and made them difficult to use. Seems like most sites needed a much wider screen than the one we have, which is 20". That made a mess of things. We had to keep scrolling back and forth to read each line of text. We got it pretty much back to normal but neither my wife nor I knows what caused it in the first place. Strange!

We have Hughes Net Satellite. And around Friday our "Daily download allowance" was cut from 500MB to 250MB. This has happened before but it always returns to normal in a couple of days. I blame it on Mothers Day.

Several years ago I heard that Mothers Day weekend is the heaviest use weekend of the year. Dunno if any of this has nothing to do with your problem.
      Howard

16' Oldtown Camper Canoe with a side-mount 40# thrust trolling motor.

Comment

Originally posted by HJS View Post
        I fired up my computer (Google Chrome) on Friday8 and there was an increase in font size at the basic level. It affected all sites my wife and I go to and made them difficult to use. Seems like most sites needed a much wider screen than the one we have, which is 20". That made a mess of things. We had to keep scrolling back and forth to read each line of text. We got it pretty much back to normal but neither my wife nor I knows what caused it in the first place. Strange!

We have Hughes Net Satellite. And around Friday our "Daily download allowance" was cut from 500MB to 250MB. This has happened before but it always returns to normal in a couple of days. I blame it on Mothers Day.

Several years ago I heard that Mothers Day weekend is the heaviest use weekend of the year. Dunno if any of this has nothing to do with your problem.
        This sounds like someone held the CTRL key while using the scroll button on the mouse.
        Mike

Comment

I had the irregular format issues on only Snaggedline regardless the browsers later. I figured out this morning that somehow, my internet security software (VIPRE) is blocking some thing from Snaggedline. After I allow the website on the firewall setting, the problem was fixed.

Joe
          Fish like there's no tomorrow.
          Youtube UserID: ComeOnFish01 (Over 300 kayak fishing videos in mid-Atlantic (DE, MD & VA)
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKb...JtmNcSJBi2Sazg

Comment

Clean out your internet temp files and cookies. I use a free utility called Ccleaner, I'm sure there are others. You can download from www.ccleaner.com. Ccleaner will try to install google chrome or the google toolbar, if you don't want them, uncheck the option during the install. You can manually clean out temp files through each browsers options settings if you want.
            Mark Harrison

Hobie Outback - Yellow

Comment

Working...
            X