Great Sunglasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Sunglasses

Guys, if you are looking for some nice glasses, check out Smith Optics. I've got a couple pairs and they are great. They're also donating to our CBKA tournament, which is awesome. They also donated to Medicyaker's flea market to benefit HOW. These are premium level glasses and the Chromapop really makes them fun to wear.

Here's a short video I put together.
    https://www.facebook.com/chesapeake....type=2&theater

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Kokatat Pro Staff
    Torqeedo Pro Staff
    Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
    Alan

I wear Smiths. They are great.
    Tarpon 120, no electronics, no pedals.
    Tarpon 100, the karma boat.

Comment

I looked at Smiths as an option when I bought my costa's. I ended up getting a gift card that allowed me to pick up some costa's at that location and that is why I went with them.

What color lens are you wearing for the Smith sunglasses? I have the green on my costa's, but would look at Smith if I was going to grab and extra color.
      WS ATAK

Comment

I have the polarized brown lenses. They are supposed to be the best all around for different conditions. I do fish on rivers and streams a lot. I plan on getting a second pair in blue/chrome for when I am in open water and I have noticed that switching them up in the early am and later pm makes a difference.
        Tarpon 120, no electronics, no pedals.
        Tarpon 100, the karma boat.

Comment

I have both the gray polarized chromapop and the brown polarized chromapop lenses.
          I am a big fan of the brown lenses, especially if you already have gray. They block the light without being overly dark and elevates the clarity and contrast really well.
          Both lenses really elevate greens. For example, walking through the woods this early spring was really neat. I could see buds appearing on trees when my wife could not. And now, the scenery just looks awesome. The brown lenses also elevate reds to some extent in addition to greens.

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
          Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
          Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
          Kokatat Pro Staff
          Torqeedo Pro Staff
          Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
          Alan

Comment

Working...
          X