Tuesday at Jonas Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday at Jonas Green

Planning on fishing the Severn Tuesday morning launching between 6-7 am. ALL WELCOME to join in.

Looking forward to it.
    Mark
    Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
    Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
    Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

If you said Monday I'd take you up on it. If you ever go out on a Monday let me know md I'll join you.
      Peggy

Native Slayer Propel 12.5 Max
      Cobra Explorer

Comment

Please let us know how ya do! I think I'm going to try out there this week as well.
        Zack
        Camo 2014 OK Trident Ultra 4.7
        Blue 2015 Ascend FS12T
        "WV RiverRat" on Youtube.

Comment

Due to the predicated winds I will not be launching tomorrow, however, I think a couple are going to launcher tucker street and stay in weeks creek.

Comment

Originally posted by Pc4sun View Post
            If you said Monday I'd take you up on it. If you ever go out on a Monday let me know md I'll join you.
            Just have to get Mother Nature to cooperate.

Comment

I was in weems last week and didn't have too much luck just a couple of perch. Let me know how you guys do!
              2015 Hobie Outback
              2015 Old Town Predator 13

Comment

The perch are back. Weems was very good today for John Veil and John Rentch. No so much for me.

I made the cardinal mistake of leaving fish to find fish.

However the few I caught before taking a fruitless tour of the mouth of Weems were real perch...chunky and lively and sizable.

I saw a couple of interesting things today. A Weems cove was a very active with honeymoon carp. When I first saw the splashes I was hoping they were pickerel chasing bait. But the splashes were carp chasing each other. They were certainly not interested in anything I had to offer for them!

Then I saw this on my fishless tour near the mouth of the creek:

A.jpg B.jpg

Someone clearly needs to use their boat more.
                Mark
                Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
                Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
                Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

I agree with Mark, the perch are in Weems. In a three hour period I caught at least a dozen and half, some of which were at least 8". Was using a small white jighead spinner with a 2"white twister tail. They were hiding along the banks in the shade of overhanging trees. In some places, you got a hit everytime you threw the line. Lots of fun. As for the Carp Mark saw, they were having a great time splashing around along the shore. Didn't know Carp were in Weems, now I do.
                  John Rentch
                  Annapolis

Native Ultimate 12 FX Pro
                  Hobie Revolution 11

Comment

Working...
                  X