Mid Bay Croakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid Bay Croakers

Is anyone catching croakers around St. michaels or Tilgman Island? I see there are lots of launch sites available. Anyone have a favorite? I've never fished this area but plan to over the 4th of July weekend.

im heading to clairborne landing which is a little past st michaels sat. morning. nice ramp, plenty of parking and free for car toppers. CB charter capts. say its hot right now

Comment

Originally posted by thefeez View Post
      Is anyone catching croakers around St. michaels or Tilgman Island? I see there are lots of launch sites available. Anyone have a favorite? I've never fished this area but plan to over the 4th of July weekend.
      Try Ferry's Cove on a falling tide, have caught a lot of croaker there, head south out of the marina, across cove, when you get to point turn west, depth is 6-8 feet. They charge $5 to launch

Comment

Thanks for the tips. I'll check both of these out.

Comment

didnt make it sat. went today and caught some nice HH. i mean large croaker one was pulling moc around, i had a big one put a nice bend my mh rod 20-25' of water, not crowded at all. head boats from KI were setting up a little further north from us when we were leaving around 11

Comment

Working...
          X