New Native Ultimate FX 13 with Propel drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Native Ultimate FX 13 with Propel drive

At the I-Cast Show in Florida this week Native Watercraft introduced a new model that blends features of its Ultimate FX and Slayer Propel models. The new Ultimate FX 13 Propel also includes some new features never before featured on Native kayaks, like a built-in battery box and a movable rear thwart storage system. The displayed boat was decked out with Rail Blaza accessories and a custom vinyl wrap graphic design (the wrap is not part of the new model, but shows how a kayak can be visually customized). Here are some photos of the prototype that was displayed at the I-Cast show.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=aeaba19215.

At this point the price point and weight have not been finalized. The new model should be available for sale later this year. More information about the boat will be available shortly.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

I like !!!!

Comment

Hmmmmmm.... not sure I would want a boat that has a big hole in the middle but no scuppers.
      2018 Hobie Outback (seagrass)
      Old Town Camper Canoe (red)

Comment

Originally posted by buzz View Post
        Hmmmmmm.... not sure I would want a boat that has a big hole in the middle but no scuppers.
        I agree that this style of boat is not the best choice for rough waters with waves. But for lakes or tidal rivers, it is fine. Every boat design is a compromise.
        John Veil
        Annapolis
        Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Working...
        X