Best Father's Day EVER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Father's Day EVER!

This might get a little long, but its funny...

My lovely wife is known for NEVER giving me what I ask for whether it be my birthday, Christmas...whatever. Christmas before last I asked for $$$ for my Kayak fund and what did I get?? Some b-ball tix and some clothes! I just knew this Father's day would be the same so I didn't even excite myself. A while back I hinted at the Contour GPS camera to her... she wrote it off and I really forgot about it. MetroMan and I talked about it one day and whadda ya know... HE ORDERS IT!!! Now I'm pissed... MetorMan got one up on me. Then he rubs it in how his wife is getting him a waterproof case and a SD card...While I'm trying to plot how I can embezzle money from the joint account to get one! LOL

Unbeknownst to me, my beautiful, loving wife e-mailed MetroMan about what I wanted for Father's Day. Good thing for me I didn't hate on him too hard or he could have jacked up my Father's Day! But he did the right thing and told her I wanted the Contour. So come Father's Day my wife says she got me a BPS giftcard and I was thinking "Sweet! Now I can get that trolling motor for my yak". I get her card and lo and behold its a brand SPANKING NEW Contour GPS!!! This is the best gift she's ever given me, well next to the twins... had to put that in there in case MetroMan forwards her the link! LMAO Now granted this is my first Father's day, but its looking good so far! LOL

MYT

Congrats 1st year Dad! Cool gift too. Maybe you can hint to her about a motor for a Independence Day gift
    2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
    2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
    2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Nice!!
      <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Originally posted by tufnik View Post
        Congrats 1st year Dad! Cool gift too. Maybe you can hint to her about a motor for a Independence Day gift
        LOL! Naw I ain't pushing it too hard... I get a bonus in July so that should cover the motor... Plus my bday is in August... so I don't want to dry the well! LOL

Comment

congrats on the 1st f-day! going back to claiborne sat with GB u guys in?

Comment

Thanks Surfdog! I gotta see... I got a paper due this weekend... gotta see how that goes.

Comment

I wish I could make it. At work at the p/t job on saturday. Vacation coming up...might be stuck working.
              <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Originally posted by surfdog View Post
                congrats on the 1st f-day! going back to claiborne sat with GB u guys in?
                I am in if you are going....

Comment

i knew you would martin, dont forget your wheels and mat

Comment

Originally posted by surfdog View Post
                    i knew you would martin, dont forget your wheels and mat
                    I moded my yak alittle more with a milkcrate. I nolonger need a matt to hoist my yak up ontop of my truck since I just finish installing my Thule Slipstream Rack that my wife gave me for my birthday.....yippi.

Comment

Working...
                    X