Just playing with the colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just playing with the colors

if you see the colors randomly changing, its because i'm messing with them to see if there's something more subtle.
    sigpic

If it ain't broke ...... don't fix it .........

Comment

Grilled sardine and I are just messing with it. who knows, there could be a color combo you guys like. i just thought the standard was kinda boring.
      sigpic

Comment

how annoying am i? after every click something is different..LOL

and dont worry, we'll follow the word of the masses...(maybe, ha)
        sigpic

Comment

I like the current one with the BB as the background... its therapeutic...lol

Comment

Therapeutic? I dont know it makes me want to get out of my office and fish. I do like it though.

Comment

I'm getting seasick ........... quick where's the trash can ......... buaghhhh .....

Comment

this is a work in progress, so please give us your opinions...

while on, you may see colors/setting flip flop, so "pardon our dust" while we figure things out. ha
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stupidjet View Post
                  this is a work in progress, so please give us your opinions...

while on, you may see colors/setting flip flop, so "pardon our dust" while we figure things out. ha
                  Huh ......... so what don't you understand about trashcan and blaughhhhh

I'll try to be more descriptive next time ........

Comment

^hate it that much eh?
                    sigpic

Comment

background still bother you guys or used to it yet? still have to fix the size though for larger screens...

could just go to a standard color again, i suppose

still working on a main page, logos, and other ideas we got which we'll display eventually for your approval (actually thats what i ended up doing this past weekend since i didnt get out on the kayak)
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X