Bullet Bobbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullet Bobbers

Saw this ad on Facebook www.BulletBobber.com/store.html. Anyone heard of these small planers or has anyone used one before. Sounds interesting for trolling for Stripers. Appreciate any feedback.
    John Rentch
    Annapolis

Native Ultimate 12 FX Pro
    Hobie Revolution 11

Originally posted by J. Rentch View Post
    Saw this ad on Facebook www.BulletBobber.com/store.html. Anyone heard of these small planers or has anyone used one before. Sounds interesting for trolling for Stripers. Appreciate any feedback.
    Yes, I have some. The gentleman who makes them sent me some for free to try for our kayaking purposes. They are unfortunately not well suited for us. For them to work, you need to go really slowly on a glassy still pond with an extremely light lure. Anything that doesn't fit that description will result in failure unfortunately. I really wanted to like them, and it's a good idea, but they couldn't even plane out a 1 oz jig head with a paddle tail trailer.

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
    Kokatat Pro Staff
    Torqeedo Pro Staff
    Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
    Alan

Comment

Anyone heard of or used the Planer Bobber?
      I learned about them watching a guys YouTube channel earlier this year and I tracked down a shop that used to carry them and they said his business went belly up 5 years ago or better..I think the guy still has some but cannot seem to get ahold of them. They're pretty awesome!

As for your link, my gov't workstation says something is ill with it so I'm not allowed to view it.
      Christopher

2016 PA 14' Olvie Drab, Torqueedo Ultralight 403, Mad Frog Gear Boards, Elite-5 ti, Berley Pro Visor and Transducer mount and some other goodies...
      2016 PA 12' Olvie Drab, Elite-5 ti, BerleyPro Visor and Transducer mount
      2013 PA 14' Olvie Drab, Elite-4x Chirp
      2013 PA 12' Olvie Drab, Elite-4 HDI

Comment

Thanks Alan for the reply. They looked interesting.
        John Rentch
        Annapolis

Native Ultimate 12 FX Pro
        Hobie Revolution 11

Comment

Working...
        X