Heading north and looking for info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading north and looking for info

Over the course of the next month, I will be traveling to the Boston area (Hull and Gloucester), CT and Long Island with chunks of time to kill. I am considering bringing my kayak and trying to get some fishing in.

Does anyone know of a Snaggedline like forum (or similar resources) for those areas? I have done a quick search, but I am trying to sift through the options and I am looking for suggestions. Anyone got any?
    Bruce

Hobie PA 14
    Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Stripersonline.com
    Noreast.com

Comment

NEKF is the only one I know of. I go up to New England often, but just started bringing the yak with me recently...found that forum earlier this year. Will probably be up that way myself within the next month, but I fish in RI. Boston would be a really cool place to fish though, heard it can be really good up there.

Comment

NEKF is the group you want to check out. Very helpful and they showed me around Boston harbor, Manchester and Buzzards bay. Put me on some fish too! Definitely take your kayak, there's tons of great fishing up there
        Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
        Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
        https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Excellent! Thanks. I will definitely check NEKF out.
          Bruce

Hobie PA 14

Comment

EMSer, I'm heading to Rhode Island Thursday. I can fish with you on Saturday if you want to hook up. PM me. I'm from New England

Kaye
            2015 Outback
            2016 Outback LE

GO PATRIOTS !!!

Comment

Word is the bonito showed in RI this weekend. Get there while you can!
              Hobie Revo 13 carribean blue

My YouTube Channel

Comment

Originally posted by kitkatyaker View Post
                EMSer, I'm heading to Rhode Island Thursday. I can fish with you on Saturday if you want to hook up. PM me. I'm from New England

Kaye
                Would love to Kaye, but I am not going up until mid September. WOrk is screwing with me, so I may not be able to fish at all.....
                Bruce

Hobie PA 14

Comment

Yikes! September is out for me unless there is a family emergency I would have to attend to...CBKA, TKAA. There's great fishing all along the Cape. I am partial to Narragansett RI and Gloucester, MA but there are places closer to Boston too. I think someone already mentioned Northeast kayak anglers forum. Tight lines.
                  Kaye
                  2015 Outback
                  2016 Outback LE

GO PATRIOTS !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X