Kayak fishing presentation - Aug 17 - Solomons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kayak fishing presentation - Aug 17 - Solomons

I was invited to speak to the Patuxent River Chapter of CCA next Monday, Aug 17. The announcement sent out by the chapter speaker coordinator is shown below. Any interested persons are welcome to attend.

Learn about the fastest growing segment of the fishing industry— kayak angling— at Monday’s chapter meeting. John Veil, an avid saltwater kayak angler who resides in Annapolis, will discuss choosing a kayak for fishing, what types of gear/accessories are necessary, and which are optional to make fishing easier or more fun.

The meeting will start at 7 p.m. Monday, Aug. 17, at the Kingfisher’s Restaurant in Solomons. Food and drink can be ordered from the Kingfisher’s menu starting at 6 p.m.

John serves on the Pro Staff Team for Native Watercraft kayaks. He will have both a paddle kayak and pedal kayak on display to show how different styles of kayaks can be set up for fishing.

Don’t miss this chance to learn about a new form of fishing.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"
Working...
X