X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the bkd be good in the deeper water were the channel is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A BKD will will work well there. Just be sure you have enough weight on the jig to match the current conditions you find when you arrive. You don't want your rig to get swept away before it hits the strike zone
      Bruce

Hobie PA 14
      Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

this past spring when I moved here down to Dameron, double willow 3/8 ounce all white spinnerbaits were getting me stripers right off my back portch up shallow along the riprap but as soon as summer came the stripers went away. I've tried them elsewere with no luck.
        Rich
        Hobie Pro Angler 2014 (Torqeedo Powered), Torqeedo solar panel with custom frame, Lowrance Elite-7 Chirp, sidekick (modified to fit)

Comment

when you guys mention basskandy are you referring to a specific bait in their lineup such as the "coastal crippler". just wondering
          Rich
          Hobie Pro Angler 2014 (Torqeedo Powered), Torqeedo solar panel with custom frame, Lowrance Elite-7 Chirp, sidekick (modified to fit)

Comment

when striper fisherman mention bass kandy (BKD) they're refering to these http://www.bkdlures.com/

Comment

You can make a small 1/2 oz or 3/8 oz spinnerbait heavier by adding split shots if you're worried about depth or current.

2oz.jpg
              Olive Trophy 126 - Moored at Rocky Gorge Scott's Cove

Personal Records at Rocky Gorge
              Largemouth Bass: 21 inches
              Northern Pike: 24 inches
              Crappie: 12 inches
              Channel Catfish: 18 inches

Comment

I'm launching from Sandy Point tomorrow morning so I'll try and post up a report tomorrow evening.
                2015 Outback

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC32..._as=subscriber

Comment

Cool thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X