Labor day offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labor day offer

provided the weather cooperates, anyone who wishes can come down and launch at my house Monday morning early. there will be so much boat traffic monday i want to make sure everyone is safe and there will be no boat traffic around my house unless a jets gets far away from home from Jeromes Creek. thats very rare. 4th of July weekend i had 0 boating traffic. my beach is not protected as its directly on the Chesapeake so i can't promise water conditions is the only deal. PM me if you wish to avoid the drama.
    Rich
    Hobie Pro Angler 2014 (Torqeedo Powered), Torqeedo solar panel with custom frame, Lowrance Elite-7 Chirp, sidekick (modified to fit)

Very kind offer bud! If I wasn't working, I would happily take you up on it
    Bruce

Hobie PA 14
    Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

just another reminder, it seems this weekend will be crappy wind all weekend until Monday. its showing Monday the weather will go down to 4mph. should be very fishy. so expect heavy boat traffic everywhere else. come on down south and if nothing else, i'll have some food to cook for lunch incase we don't catch anything. Ask Moc, as i'm sure he will say i know hospitality and can throw down in the kitchen far better than i can cook.
      Rich
      Hobie Pro Angler 2014 (Torqeedo Powered), Torqeedo solar panel with custom frame, Lowrance Elite-7 Chirp, sidekick (modified to fit)

Comment

if i have one or two commit, i will smoke a pork but sunday and throw it in the slow cooker for pulled pork sandwiches as lunch during fishing monday. just an incentive to not risk your life with all the boat drama in other places.
        Rich

Comment

I am working the holiday too, Rich, otherwise, otherwise I would take you up on your offer too.

Comment

Great offer! Thanks for sharing, that's cool :-)

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
            Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
            Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
            Kokatat Pro Staff
            Torqeedo Pro Staff
            Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
            Alan

Comment

Working...
            X