WOW, WOW and more WOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW, WOW and more WOW

Every single morning this week i have limited by 0630. the water was boiling this morning so i figured i'd get a bunch of links... well i was right but there were plenty of keepers in the mix as well. the cloud cover kept the bite going for a solid 45 minutes. its not easy maneuvering fish around pilings in the dark let me tell ya. my go to lure is still the slayer although i tossed a paddle tail on a 3/8 ounce head and got a few dinks. i for sure have been on a seafood diet this week!!! i should be able to bring ceviche to the potluck tomorrow if i get another good bite tomorrow morning.

20150909_070704_resized.jpg
    Rich
    Hobie Pro Angler 2014 (Torqeedo Powered), Torqeedo solar panel with custom frame, Lowrance Elite-7 Chirp, sidekick (modified to fit)

You have been slaying them every morning it would seem. WOW!

Outback 2015
    Maui

Comment

Wow indeed!
      The old rules still apply - Location, location, location.

Nice job!!
      Bruce

Hobie PA 14
      Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

Damn Pier
        Freddie T

2016 Hobie Outback LE #236
        Torqeedo Ultralight 403

Comment

Rich, this is a KAYAK fishing forum. Pier reports should be posted on the landlubbers fishing site under pier pressure. Not to be confused with the bush bank or noodling sections of the forum.

My deep undercover investigation has also discovered a secret chum bucket dangling from the pier which could be the source of the magic hour reports that we keep drooling over. There is no way that a piece of wood could be that attractive without it.

So in summary, what day should I come over?
          Mike
          Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Comment

you found the truth Mike!!! i bait the baitfish every day so they stay under my pier. haha. next time ill just save up all my pics of fish and wait till a day i launch and then ill say all the photos are from my kayak. ill even start taking the photos to just show water in the background as to not give away my landlubber location. ill be staying up north after the tournament to fish with Moc and a few others on Sunday as well. but ill leave the yak in the back of the truck and expect you at my doorstep at 0530 Monday morning if that works for you. if not Monday, i am available Tuesday and Wednesday as well. Thursday and Friday ill be busy. what ever day works for you. the weather is showing lower winds and fair weather next week so it should be decent, although the tide swing won't be in our best morning change but I'm sure they will still bite provided the water is calm.
            Rich
            Hobie Pro Angler 2014 (Torqeedo Powered), Torqeedo solar panel with custom frame, Lowrance Elite-7 Chirp, sidekick (modified to fit)

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
              Rich, this is a KAYAK fishing forum. Pier reports should be posted on the landlubbers fishing site under pier pressure. Not to be confused with the bush bank or noodling sections of the forum.

Just drag the yak over to the pier and you're good to go.

Sent from my PalmPilot using Tapatalk
              2018 Hobie Outback (seagrass)
              Old Town Camper Canoe (red)

Comment

Working...
              X