Fishing Trip 6/30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing Trip 6/30

Pinch and I are planning on heading out at the OC Commercial Fishing Harbor again this Thursday is anyone would like to join.

High tide is a little after 9am in the morning so we will probably try to get out on the water 6:30 or 7:00am. Pinch is gonna show me the way this time, since he knows where the monster flounder was last seen. haha

Good luck guys! I wish I wasn't working and could make the trip. I hope you knock them dead. How far is OC from DC?
    Used to fish more.

Comment

Originally posted by Redfish12 View Post
      Good luck guys! I wish I wasn't working and could make the trip. I hope you knock them dead. How far is OC from DC?
      135 from Forestville (rt 4/495)

Comment

Originally posted by Capt C-Hawk View Post
        135 from forestville (rt 4/495
        Are you going? I can give your shirt to Pinch if so. If I wasn't taking days off this month already I'd be there.
        Used to fish more.

Comment

Its about 2 1/2 hrs from our neck of the woods without traffic and a heavy foot. Around 3 hrs with a Kayak on the roof.

Comment

Are you going? I can give your shirt to Pinch if so. If I wasn't taking days off this month already I'd be there.
            Wish I could, Have too manY things hanging here. Other than fishing Fletcher's with Curly I've only been once this year. Any chance you're doing Kepharts with the Pacemaker crew on the 4th? That's usually a quickie trip that's over before it gets hot enough to bake brains.

Comment

Seriously considering it, but the 5:30 launch time is gonna hurt. We will probably head out crabbing and possibly even head for perch at 301. Need to decide, keep going back and forth on where to go.

If you're heading to fletcher's let me know. I am very close to there in Arlington.
              Used to fish more.

Comment

go get them matt. i thought pinch was going for an opreation on monday. OC should be good for some hotties this weekend too

Comment

Leavin the house now. See ya at 0600. For anyone else interested...0600 commecial boat ramp off golf course road in OC. we'll be there all day if anyone wants to fish the evening too im game....drive home is gonna suck.
                  Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

You guys are hardcore... That's a 3 1/2 hour drive each way for me lol
                    2010 Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

Originally posted by Pinch View Post
                      Leavin the house now. See ya at 0600. For anyone else interested...0600 commecial boat ramp off golf course road in OC. we'll be there all day if anyone wants to fish the evening too im game....drive home is gonna suck.
                      I would love to go, but I have to work.....Darn.

Comment

good luck get some pics

Comment

Working...
                        X