Lets go fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets go fishing

So i went out late yesturday afternoon launched from waysons corner just to get out and throw some line in the water caught a few nice perch enough to make a good sandwich or two.

Im looking for a few folks to do some fishing with and possible learn a few tricks or tips on sat either early am or pm doesnt matter to me the wife has given me a pass and i intend on utilizing it let.

Let me know where ya wanna meet and the time and im game heck i could fish all day.

Glad you were able to get out yesterday. The weather was perfect. I've never launched at Waysons. I tke it you have to be mindful of the tide there...I've seen the launch area look straight up like a mud bog at times
    <insert witty comment here>

Comment

as long as you can catch the tide its not a bad launch now gettin back in defore its gone down is the quest ( might as well have a hoover craft to get outta that mess)

Comment

heading out to greenbury point and the Hacketts at 0445 on sat. if you want to go

Comment

Originally posted by surfdog View Post
          heading out to greenbury point and the Hacketts at 0445 on sat. if you want to go
          you gotta give me directions but im def game

Comment

meet at johans green park at 0445 and we will launch from the navy base near the point. take rt 50 to annapolis take the rt 2 north 450 exit stay right on 450 to annapolis turn left before the bridge then a sharpe right back under the bridge lower parking lot. shrimp and bws are the best live bait and top-waters, jigs and small spinners for artificials

Comment

Originally posted by surfdog View Post
              meet at johans green park at 0445 and we will launch from the navy base near the point. take rt 50 to annapolis take the rt 2 north 450 exit stay right on 450 to annapolis turn left before the bridge then a sharpe right back under the bridge lower parking lot.
              Im there see you then is there anything inparticular we would be fishing for?

Anything else i need to bring i could prob get the wife to hook up some luch or something?

Let me know?

Comment

looking for rock early then croakers and wp.

no need to go to the trouble i usually get something on the way, make sure you bring drinks to keep hydrated.

Comment

Working...
                X