Chessy Beach Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chessy Beach Tonight

I finally have some free some and Chuck did too, so we are gonna try to avoid bridge traffic and hit Chesapeake Beach tonight, anyone is welcome to join us. Just going to bottom fish and relax.

I'm going for my punishment at the BB tomorrow morning. Looks like it will be a beautiful night tonight though. Good luck and catch a mess.

Comment

Thanks and good luck tomorrow! The weather is looking great for tonight and tomorrow am Gotta wet some lines, its been 3 weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by tj06sti View Post
        I finally have some free some and Chuck did too, so we are gonna try to avoid bridge traffic and hit Chesapeake Beach tonight, anyone is welcome to join us. Just going to bottom fish and relax.
        what time are you all launching and from were?

Comment

Launching from the Chesapeake Beach marina next to the water park around 8:30-9 while there is still some light out.

Comment

Originally posted by tj06sti View Post
            Launching from the Chesapeake Beach marina next to the water park around 8:30-9 while there is still some light out.
            I might show up. I went out this morning in South River, fishing was lousy, but CB might be better.
            2010 Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

I am trying to decide on where I am going to fish. CB is a consideration. I have to check my schedule, since I just came back from crabbing this morning and caught a bushel of No:1 crabs.... yum. Anyway, Too bad I missed your CB outing on Friday. I may go tonight (Sat, if anyone else is going.)
              Last edited by moc; 07-02-2011, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Mmm, I need to do some crabbing, haven't been since last year, gratz on the bushel! Fishing was slow last night, at least where I tried! I fished the channel edges from 16-12 feet, I ended up with three croaker on shrimp, and a spot and an eel on nightcrawlers. Chuck ended up with 7 croaker, totally out fished me. It got pretty windy too! I am fairly certain it was above the 5 Knots they were calling for outta the south. Carefull if you go tonight, sounds like its going to be rough out there

Comment

Looks like I am going to Romancoke Sunday morning instead to fish until 11am. Too tired to make it to CB tonight.

Comment

Saw that right after I posted this, good luck tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                    X