the perfect fishing wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the perfect fishing wife

Well, finally my wife has come around to my way of thinking. (after 35 years) The other day she emailed me a copy of the Sun paper which had a picture of a guy fishing on Centennial lake with the message " looks like a good place for you to go fishing). Who knows, there may be hope for her yet.

According to the definitions in my book, she's been a very good, forgiving wife - Staying with a fisherman over 30 years???

Joe - another fisherman married with a forgiving wife over 35 years.
    Fish like there's no tomorrow.
    Youtube UserID: ComeOnFish01 (Over 300 kayak fishing videos in mid-Atlantic (DE, MD & VA)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKb...JtmNcSJBi2Sazg

Comment

I'm still a long way from my 30th anniversary, but I really hope it doesn't take that long to bring my wife around. She grew up fishing with her grandfather, so I think there is still hope. Maybe she will come around once our son is old enough to go out with me.
      Mike

Comment

Oh, fishing was only a small part of it. I hunted, raised bird dogs w/multiple trips out west to hunt pheasant, bass fisherman to include bass club and trips every year to fish in Maine and competitive shooter for many years.

Comment

Originally posted by spangler15 View Post
          Oh, fishing was only a small part of it. I hunted, raised bird dogs w/multiple trips out west to hunt pheasant, bass fisherman to include bass club and trips every year to fish in Maine and competitive shooter for many years.
          In that case, hmmm.... Let me think... If I were you. I'd keep the guns, ammo, and fillet knives locked up because I am not an irresistible man (to women) any more. Does your dogs think you are the only master? If not, if I were you, I'd lock them up too when going to bed.

Joe
          Last edited by ComeOnFish; 10-16-2015, 10:32 AM.
          Fish like there's no tomorrow.
          Youtube UserID: ComeOnFish01 (Over 300 kayak fishing videos in mid-Atlantic (DE, MD & VA)
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKb...JtmNcSJBi2Sazg

Comment

Working...
          X