Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plano is a company that supports its products and customers

Hey Everyone,
    In my ever expanding learning curve of this addiction I wanted to pass on an experience I had this morning. I bought the Plano bump board this last Thursday and used it for the first time. Caught a number of keeper stripers and then proceeded to run it over in my truck. I am happy to say that Plano is sending a replacement for free. They are even covering the shipping. When I called I got an actual person on the phone, within minutes an email asking for a picture and other vitals. Minutes after that a confirmation of shipment of a new product. They have my business for life. They did not need to replace for free nor was I looking for anything for free. I was just trying to buy the lower part and they agreed to a new unit. In a time where the negative is always told I thought I would share a positive story. All is not lost, except the lower part of my bump board!

Tom Lagana
    www.tomlagana.net

Glad to hear about a company that stands behind their product - even if wasn't defective. Making you a customer for life is exactly what they are going for
    Bruce

Hobie PA 14
    Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

Working...
    X