Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hitting the water somewhere. Anybody going out today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitting the water somewhere. Anybody going out today?

Yes I know it's a little late in the day but I just had a change of plans for today and am going to hit the water somewhere. I'm thinking of checking out Spriggs Farm Park. Going to load up now and hope to hear if anybody is interested.

I didnt see this until after I had returned from Spriggs. Was that you I saw when I was heading in? I ran into 2 other snaggedliners who were leaving just as I was getting on the water & another who was checking out the launch. A great day out.

Comment

Originally posted by whenican View Post
      I didnt see this until after I had returned from Spriggs. Was that you I saw when I was heading in? I ran into 2 other snaggedliners who were leaving just as I was getting on the water & another who was checking out the launch. A great day out.
      Yes I think so, bright yellow kayak would be me. Really liked the place and I limited out. Some nice perch bouncing around also.

Comment

What did you think of the path to and from the beach?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        John Rentch
        Annapolis

Native Ultimate 12 FX Pro
        Hobie Revolution 11

Comment

I imagine they made the path down to the beach narrow with the splitrail fence to keep potential trailers out. A stump kept bogging down my cart. w/2 peeps the carry is not too bad....even solo it's ok but not simple. I've launched in more difficult locations before.

Comment

When were there Mon, it took two people to push yakaks up the path after 5 hrs on water

John Rentch
            Annapolis

Native Ultimate 12 FX Pro
            Hobie Revolution 11

Comment

Originally posted by J. Rentch View Post
              What did you think of the path to and from the beach?

It wasn't bad for me but I got a light kayak, 55lbs. I took my basket and gear off and carried it separate and just dragged my yak. It would be rough with a cart and heavy kayak I imagine. Bumps, ridges and kind of angled and tight and cluttered at the beach.

Comment

Working...
              X