Nov 14th, Meet and Great at Beverly Triton Beach Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moc View Post
    I have not been this year, but every time that I have gone, I have always gotten a parking space. I know the lot can hold at least a dozen cars. I will stop by there before the Meet and Greet and get a more eyeball information on the parking. If I can pre-fish there, then I will report that results too.
    I fished there today, very windy rainy morning with lots of 19"ish Rocks caught and one keeper at 21".

I spoke to the ranger before I left and you can park on the grass just up from the driveway to the rangers house. Should hold another 10 cars easy.
    Jim

Hobie Outback
    TKAA member
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

Add me to the list for lunch too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockchaser View Post
        I fished there today, very windy rainy morning with lots of 19"ish Rocks caught and one keeper at 21".

I spoke to the ranger before I left and you can park on the grass just up from the driveway to the rangers house. Should hold another 10 cars easy.
        Thanks for the intel on the additional parking. If you have a goggle map that you can mark the area that you are referring to, that would be great. I went for a quick run in the morning. We were able to fit 10 vehicles outside the fence and at least another six or more on the inside of the fence. With your additional parking that you figured out, the would give us plenty for the Meet and Greet.

We have 10 signed up so far for the M&G.

Comment

I went and looked at Triton today, is the idea that you drive down to the beach unload and then drive back up just inside the gate and park?
          New to the game but not a rookie!

Comment

Originally posted by mccray44 View Post
            I went and looked at Triton today, is the idea that you drive down to the beach unload and then drive back up just inside the gate and park?
            Yes you can drive down unload - drive back up - walk back down OR Just walk it down from the parking lot. I typically do that but at the end of the day drive down and load up.

Comment

Originally posted by moc View Post
              Thanks for the intel on the additional parking. If you have a goggle map that you can mark the area that you are referring to, that would be great. I went for a quick run in the morning. We were able to fit 10 vehicles outside the fence and at least another six or more on the inside of the fence. With your additional parking that you figured out, the would give us plenty for the Meet and Greet.

We have 10 signed up so far for the M&G.
              If you are coming back up the road from the water, just past the driveway to the house there is a grassy area to the left side of the road. You can park along the side of the road and it's half the distance to the parking lot.
              Jim

Hobie Outback
              TKAA member
              Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

Mic,
                Please add me to the lunch list at Green Turtle. Can not do the morning.

John
                John Rentch
                Annapolis

Native Ultimate 12 FX Pro
                Hobie Revolution 11

Comment

I'm in for fishing and food
                  2015 Hobie Outback
                  2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Comment

Looks like we are up to 19 attending the second to last Meet and Greet for 2015....
                    Last edited by moc; 11-06-2015, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Thanks for taking over the M&G Martin with my back and leg messed up I haven't been in the yak all year. I will meet you guys at the Turtle for lunch.

Comment

..... Sign me up for both

Comment

Hey Moc, put me down for both
                          2015 Outback
                          2016 Outback LE

GO PATRIOTS !!!

Comment

Just a reminder to everyone, this is a car top launch only. There is not trailer launch, boat ramp, or trailer parking. Now lets hope the weather and fish cooperates.

Comment

I am in too
                              2014 Hobie Outback
                              2016 Hobie Outback
                              2015 CBKA Fishing Tournament
                              2nd PLACE
                              Slam Division

Comment

Hi ... I am new. just bought a 2016 Outback today, but wont get it till end of the month. Also, I have a prior engagement. I can come by 1:30p (leaving Rockville by 12:30pm) , so will be late for lunch, but would love to meet everyone. If 1:30pm is "ok" count me in.

Thanks,
                                David

Comment

Working...
                                X