brother down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brother down

but not out. mediyakertom called me from the cardiac unit at UMMS hospital and told me he had a heart attack on the beltway by rt 10 passed out and the suv kept going ran off the road and rolled over a couple times. he sounds in good spirits but will be in hosp. at least till tuesday. poor guy if he didnt have bad luck he would had no luck at all.

get better soon tom fish are a waitin

Dang, that sucks! Hope you are back up and on the water soon Tom!

Comment

Man ......... thought he was doing well ........ he was in OC a week or 2 ago when I called him with the news that I had talked to Ken Preston and we would build his rods at Ken's shop ............

Well sure hope he gets well soon ......... and stays well

Comment

Holy sh!t. I'm glad to hear he is OK, more or less. I feared the worst when I saw the title. Get well soon.
        Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
        Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Wow glad to hear he's ok! I'll keep him in my prayers!

Comment

wow that is scary.

With the bad run of luck this year his fishing joojoo has to be high. Best of luck to you buddy. I hope you heal quickly and get out there to cash that fishing joojoo in soon.

Comment

im sure it would cheer him up if you gave him a call. we were heading out last sunday yaks loaded on the ramp when his wife call and said she fell so we packed him back up never getting on the water.

Comment

Got a Number Surfdog?

...if you have one you can share, I'll call. And say a rosary.

Comment

Wow! Holy sh--! How many times did his SUV roll over? He is unlucky and lucky at the same time- Get well soon!
                  "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
                  2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
                  "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
                  Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

his cell # is 443-306-7306

he didnt know how many times it rolled they told him atleast 3 times

Comment

Wow please tell me the yak was not on the SUV that would be a shame. Just kidding get well soon best wishes Grease
                      Bad day fishing is better than a good day at work .

Comment

call tom today, docs doing more tests tomorrow, seems in good mood. pretty lucky to come out with bruises and not breaking anything, police said he rolled 5 or 6 times

Comment

I'm glad he is alright, I just saw him in O.C. and he looked fine. I tried to talk with him but place was busy and couldn't catch up. Man just shows you that you never know what can happen. Feel better Brother.
                          Don't know if it works until you try it.

Ocean Kayak Big Game
                          LL Bean Manatee 10

Comment

Thank you my brother yakers

got home yesterday after a Cardiac Catheder test. I can't thank you all enough for the kind words. Im doing ok still pretty sore and bruised but all and all doing ok. No the Yak was not on the top of the truck. Im a Baltimore City Medic and the yak would not make it home if I took it there!!! HAHA. The accident happened on northbound RT 10 past Ordinance Rd on the first bend to the right. witnesess told police that it appeared as though no one was driving as the vehicle went straight instead of going to the right. I left the roadway and rolled about 5-6 times per the witnesses. I have a bruised heart and several scratches and stuff like that. Overall I'm just a little stiff and sore. Trying to come to the meet and greet and fish from the shore. I don't have a way to bring the yak and not sure I have the stregnth to paddle. Perhaps I can fish from the shoreline.
                            Again Thank You for all the kind words and well wishes
                            Tom B. (aka Medicyaker)
                            Tom Brown
                            Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
                            2012 Hobie PA 14'
                            Ocean Kayak Tident 13
                            2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

wow, glad youre ok. youre very lucky, hopefully you'll continue with a speedy recovery. get ont he water soon
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X