CCA Central Chapter Meeting 11/12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCA Central Chapter Meeting 11/12

We have an amazing Smallmouth bass fishery just to the north. Join us at our meeting to learn more about this from one of the best, Juan Veruete. We will be nominating and electing our 2016 officers and board members and approving our 2016 calendar. So come out and join us on Thursday November 12th at 6:30 at Memories Charcoal House in Mount Airy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any new members who join CCA at our meeting will receive their choice of a bomber saltwater lure. If you are already a CCA member and you bring a friend your first beer is on me

This should be a very informative meeting as Juan is a very well respected smallmouth bass angler and knows the Susquehanna River as well as anyone else. Where else can you bounce fishing questions off Two guys like Juan Vereute and Jeff Little both in the same room.

Comment

Originally posted by Fin&Fowl72 View Post
      Any new members who join CCA at our meeting will receive their choice of a bomber saltwater lure. If you are already a CCA member and you bring a friend your first beer is on me

This should be a very informative meeting as Juan is a very well respected smallmouth bass angler and knows the Susquehanna River as well as anyone else. Where else can you bounce fishing questions off Two guys like Juan Vereute and Jeff Little both in the same room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X