Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bay Bridge 7-06 Trip Anyone else want to go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bay Bridge 7-06 Trip Anyone else want to go?

Heading to the bay bridge tomorrow morning may try to scope out an eastside launch if not spsp over to the eastside spot fish then live line.
    Interstate Kayak Fishing

Wish I could I got reservations for 11 kayaks tomorrow morning at 9am... gonna be a long day of work after a later night at Macky's...

Comment

anyone know anything about this place?
      Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

i called the marina at hemingways today about launching there and the person said it was ok to put in a kayak. she went to check with someone and they ok'd it. just an fyi
        Hobie Revolution 13
        Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

I fished that cove last year a few times. Never found rock but the rocks look good for perch and possibly early/late topwater.

I'm jealous, good luck out there. If you go eastern, check the first two groups of pilings on the eastbound side. That was always my spot spot. Oh and try bw fishbites with nightcrawlers, that was the ticket last year.
          Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
          Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
          https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

I think it is part of the BayCity and is the neighborhood ramp, never actually spotted it before or I would have driven down there to check it out.
            Don't know if it works until you try it.

Ocean Kayak Big Game
            LL Bean Manatee 10

Comment

I'm guessing its a community ramp. Did you see StupidJets post in the boatyard about terrapin beach. It looks like a possibility if you cant launch from hemingway's marina and its free.

I think you have gotten more time on the water in the last several weeks than i did all last year. Good luck tomorrow and post the details.

Comment

hey pinch, check out kimbros most recent post on his comments on Chesapeakelighttackle.com. we got out there yesterday afternoon for a couple hours on mdfisherkid's new boat, caughta few short rockfish and some perch but had a hard time figuring out the drift on the boat. Should give you some good info for today.
                Link to fishing vid, oldie but goodie.http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4894489669049#

Comment

Done, report in boatyard
                  Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Originally posted by Grilled Sardine View Post
                    i called the marina at hemingways today about launching there and the person said it was ok to put in a kayak. she went to check with someone and they ok'd it. just an fyi
                    thats good to know launching from there and its a short paddle to the bridge

yeah thats the community ramp for bay city

Comment

didnt end up launching from there who cn we talk to about launching there?
                      Interstate Kayak Fishing

Comment

Working...
                      X