X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll put up some money

Comment

Originally posted by Redfish12 View Post
      There have been shirts and decals made over the years but I'm not sure if there are any available right now. Check in with Grilled and see if he still has dry fit long sleeve shirts or decals. I've done a few runs of shirts over the years and it's always a pain to get them distributed, paid for, or people to come through.

I can check in with my shirt guy and see about another run of dry fit long sleeve shirts if there is interest. I have to front the money to have them made so I'll want some commitments up front to be sure.
      I will definitely put up some money up front to help this along. Can we see a finished product first? I'd really like a basic design with a small single color logo on the front and large on the back.
      2015 Hobie Outback
      2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Comment

Some newer Snaggedline members have suggested that they could arrange to make up Snaggedline logo gear for sale to the membership. Out of fairness to those guys who started Snaggedline (Jet and Grilled), it would be appropriate to get their permission to duplicate the logo on stickers, T-shirts, and other gear before making new products and selling them. I am not aware of any copyright issues, but it would be a good idea to get permission first.
        John Veil
        Annapolis
        Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

+1 for dry fit long sleeve and decal. I can pay up front. Getting a paypal may make things a bit easier, but either way I'm in.
          -Jon
          Revo 13

Comment

There certainly would be copyright issues but more importantly there are moral issues. The artwork is some ones intellectual property and is therefore automatically copy right protected. We would also need full resolution images of the artwork in order to proceed. I have a photography and graphics business and would be happy to spearhead a project to provide shirts and stickers providing that I can get written permission and artwork.

Comment

Here's the thread for the long sleeve dry fits - http://www.snaggedline.com/showthrea...ghlight=shirts. We've done 2 rounds of these and 1 of some short sleeve ones in orange. The long sleeve ones were much better quality and I think the shirt guy I ordered them through could produce another run fairly easily.

I'll talk to Grilled, the flea market is coming up and it'd be good to have some merch. Proceeds from the shirt sales (small) all go to offset hosting costs.
              Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
              Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
              https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

2xl I'll pay upfront
                Drive it like you stole it!
                2011 Hobie PA 14

Comment

Originally posted by Redfish12 View Post
                  Here's the thread for the long sleeve dry fits - http://www.snaggedline.com/showthrea...ghlight=shirts. We've done 2 rounds of these and 1 of some short sleeve ones in orange. The long sleeve ones were much better quality and I think the shirt guy I ordered them through could produce another run fairly easily.

I'll talk to Grilled, the flea market is coming up and it'd be good to have some merch. Proceeds from the shirt sales (small) all go to offset hosting costs.
                  As a newer member of the community, I would be stoked if you could make this happen. We all want to represent our passion and this great community that has provided so much. I think that if you are incurring the hassle and expense of making this happen, you should add a few dollars to each shirt and use it to buy yourself a new rod or reel. I know I would happily pay it.
                  Bruce

Hobie PA 14
                  Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

Ditto EMS Sir Bruce's comments!
                    Harlan

Revo 13
                    Trident 13
                    Cuda 14
                    Necky Tandem

Comment

Shut up and take my money! No seriously, I want a M