Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCA 2016 Tiefest/Kayak Fest

Hey Guys,

Just a reminder that the CCA TieFest/Kayak Fest is this weekend at the Chesapeake Beach Club, right next to Hemmingways. CCA members have free admission, non CCA members $10.

Snaggedline and Backyard Boats will have a table there with goodies. I will be selling snaggedline shirts and decals for those who couldn't make it to the flea market. If you pm'd me about shirts, i'll start shipping those out after this weekend.

Spoiler Alert: I have been trying to get more involved with CCA this year and am in talks with Tony to co-host a tournament later this summer. So please come and show your support.

Big thanks to Redfish12 for helping out with shirts and setting up this event.

Thanks guys,
    Mike

v2Tiefest2016-829x1024_zps5sr4vods.jpg
    Hobie Revolution 13
    Hobie Fishing Team

Is it likely there will be guys selling feathered trebles for my X-raps and poppers?
    14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
    2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Probably. A few tackle shops and fly shops will be there selling stuff. You can also bring trebles and have them tie on feathers on the spot.
      Hobie Revolution 13
      Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Originally posted by Grilled View Post
        Probably. A few tackle shops and fly shops will be there selling stuff. You can also bring trebles and have them tie on feathers on the spot.
        That sounds great, too bad my order of chinese SS trebles has not gotten here yet. Trying to change out on all the topwater and heavy hooked plugs I have
        14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
        2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Will folks at the door have a list of CCA members? I am a member, but I can not find my card anywhere....
          Bruce

Hobie PA 14
          Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

not sure. i can find out.
            Hobie Revolution 13
            Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Capt Dave and I will be there, and be happy to answer your questions about snakehead or how good the ribs/chicken are.
              Will be selling the heck out of free brochures as well.
              Looking forward to this show.

Capt Mike
              Capt Dave

Comment

Working...
              X