No announcement yet.

March meet and greet...Potomac Blue Cats at Marshall Hall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a last attempt to inform those who feel they are invincible. Dress for the water temps and not the air temps. As Capt Mike has stated, Wear a PFD, it's always better to be prepared then to be DEAD.
    Freddie T

2016 Hobie Outback LE #236
    Torqeedo Ultralight 403

Comment

• Originally posted by Salty Dog View Post
      As a last attempt to inform those who feel they are invincible. Dress for the water temps and not the air temps. As Capt Mike has stated, Wear a PFD, it's always better to be prepared then to be DEAD.
      Not that i feel invincible, but at least have the courage to send me a message if thats how you feel.
      Native Watercraft Pro Staff
      2016 Native Watercraft Slayer Propel 13 Lizard Lick

2016 CCA MD "BLUE CAT" Tournament 2nd place
      33rd MSSA "THE CHAMPIONSHIP" Tournament 1st place
      2016 Curley's White Perch Tournament 1st place

Comment

• Kevin, i wont make it to this this. Ill be fishing on my own down river

Comment

• Originally posted by D3NAL1 View Post
          Not that i feel invincible, but at least have the courage to send me a message if thats how you feel.
          Dear D3NALI
          Thank you for your response to my post attempting to protect those who wish to enjoy our sport. I am not quite sure why you feel my post was directed to you specifically. I would be glad to PM you with my feelings from past experience, but do not feel at this time sending you a PM would resolve the issue that you have in life. You do not know who I am, but from past post I know who you are. We have never met but I believe I can help you should you choose help. I am an OLD MARINE, that has successfully dealt with PTSD for over 40 years. Through my no cost counseling of those who suffer, I have been successful directing over 20 vets to find a positive life choice. Having said that, I am sad to say that 3 I have assisted chose to end their lives. I do not do this for accolades; I do this this because our government has chosen to forget out heroes, our fallen, those who have given the ultimate sacrifice to protect our freedom. Should wish my help, or should you wish to hear my story, Please do not hesitate to PM me and I will arrange a meeting that will be beneficial to both of us. I would love to spend some time with you fishing tomorrow
          Freddie T

Torqeedo Ultralight 403

Comment

• Just felt like that was towards me since i started the other thread about the regulations. I will be there tomorrow

Comment

• Gents I am out. Car started smoking and leaking coolant and the shop can't look at it until tomorrow. Really bummed. I was looking forward to meeting everyone and trying some new fishing. Good luck and tight lines!

Comment

• Barefoot.....cars always know when to breakdown...just before the fun

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk
                14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
                2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

• 20 mins out!!
                  2016 Hobie Mirage Outback Olive
                  LOWRANCE Hook7

Comment

• Kevin sorry I had to miss out on the lunch. My Allergy's really started kicking in and decided to head home. Awesome meet and greet, Great job on putting this together.
                    Freddie T

Torqeedo Ultralight 403

Comment

• Salty...sorry about allergies. ....lunch was grea t

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Comment

• So I got several blue cats and channels today, it was a great day on the water! I kept 4 Blue Cats and 1 Channel Cat. The largest Blue Cat was 21" and the Channel Cat was 19.5". I feel pretty comfortable eating the Blue Cats based on what I read on the forum....but what about the Channel Cat? Are they safe to eat???

Comment

• The jumbo fried shrimp was the bomb...plumb, juicy, tender
                          "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
                          2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
                          "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
                          Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

• Fishing report from the meet? I couldnt make it but I hope everyone did well!

Comment

• Originally posted by YakCapn View Post
                              So I got several blue cats and channels today, it was a great day on the water! I kept 4 Blue Cats and 1 Channel Cat. The largest Blue Cat was 21" and the Channel Cat was 19.5". I feel pretty comfortable eating the Blue Cats based on what I read on the forum....but what about the Channel Cat? Are they safe to eat???
                              eat away....fileting one myself right now

Comment

• The weather, the company and the lunch were all great.
                                Jambone's magic bunker/garlic catfish bait was the smelliest stuff i have ever witnessed......i was downwind 30yrds and it was still overpowering, lol
                                Catching was tough, though some guys did well, Sun came early and caught multiple fish over 27".........I caught the smallest blue cat i have ever seen..how does a 6" catfish get caught on a 6/0 baitholder???

Comment

Working...
                                X