• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New PB 36" Rock

Caught it today in the Severn

Tom Lagana
    www.tomlagana.net

Great going Tom, sure is nice that the Stripers are in the Severn this early. Hopefully that means several weeks of fun!!
    John Rentch
    Annapolis

Native Ultimate 12 FX Pro
    Hobie Revolution 11

Comment

Sweet!!
      Bruce

Hobie PA 14
      Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

Way to go Tom! I hope your new Hobie Outback Buddy was with you?

Yak67
        2015 Hobie PA-14
        2016 Hobie Outback LE
        Last edited by Yak67; 03-24-2016, 07:24 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

Yes he was. That's who took the picture

Tom Lagana
          www.tomlagana.net

Comment

Woohoo!

Yeah baby - way to go!! I wish I could have been out there with you. Instead, I was sitting in my windowless office at Towson University, holding 30-minute advising meetings with a non-stop stream of students, from 10:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Same for today. But tomorrow....
            Jim McFalls
            MSG US Army Retired
            US Army Field Band Jazz Ambassadors Class of 1998

2018 Hobie Revo 13 - Sea Grass
            2015 Elie Coast 120XE Angler - Yellow/White
            2015 Pelican Unison 136t Tandem - Orange/White
            Instagram - @jmcfalls1960
            YouTube - Jimbo the Fishin' Musician

Comment

Thanks Jim that's why I retired at 46!!!

Tom Lagana
              www.tomlagana.net

Comment

Ahhhh, I look forward to those days in a few short years. But by then, I'll be too old and feeble to lift my kayak to the top of the car...
                Jim McFalls
                MSG US Army Retired

Comment

Greetings one and all,
                  I just joined Snaggedline. Looking forward to sharing nothing but “true” fishing stories with you... Tom and I are neighbors. He teased me all last summer / fall with all the fish he caught. He took pity on me and took me under his hook. Told me to buy and read Alan Battista book. Alan, I guessed the end… It was the maid in the parlor with the candle stick.
                  Tom then talked me into emptying my bank account. Now, I am now the happy owner of a Hobie Outback kayak. Thanks Tom… My family does not need to eat… Their shoes will work for the next few years… Ha!
                  We have been out twice fishing. This is what I call is a target rich environment! I have caught more fish in the past 2 days than I have in the last 5 years…
                  It has been fishtastic!
                  We have laughed a lot and shared some incredible “verifiable” fishing! Yes I did take the picture of Tom holding the Great, Great distant cousin on Moby Dick on her mother’s side! I cannot believe he did this in a Kayak!
                  Diceman is my call sign when I was in the Army… I am a UH60 pilot from the 101st Airborne Division who served in Desert Storm Shield…
                  Looking forward to a lot of great fishing and enjoying every moment of it!
                  Keep your hooks sharp and the greasy side down!

Comment

Glad have you along "Diceman"! It was great to meet you at BYB when you were picking up your new Yak.

I am glad you guys are on the fish, those tale we were telling you about are now true

See you at Jonas Green soon, maybe next week, Qdawgyaker and I.

Yak67
                    2015 Hobie PA-15
                    2016 Hobie Outback LE

Comment

Originally posted by Dicemann View Post
                      Greetings one and all,
                      I just joined Snaggedline. Looking forward to sharing nothing but “true” fishing stories with you... Tom and I are neighbors. He teased me all last summer / fall with all the fish he caught. He took pity on me and took me under his hook. Told me to buy and read Alan Battista book. Alan, I guessed the end… It was the maid in the parlor with the candle stick.
                      Tom then talked me into emptying my bank account. Now, I am now the happy owner of a Hobie Outback kayak. Thanks Tom… My family does not need to eat… Their shoes will work for the next few years… Ha!
                      We have been out twice fishing. This is what I call is a target rich environment! I have caught more fish in the past 2 days than I have in the last 5 years…
                      It has been fishtastic!
                      We have laughed a lot and shared some incredible “verifiable” fishing! Yes I did take the picture of Tom holding the Great, Great distant cousin on Moby Dick on her mother’s side! I cannot believe he did this in a Kayak!
                      Diceman is my call sign when I was in the Army… I am a UH60 pilot from the 101st Airborne Division who served in Desert Storm Shield…
                      Looking forward to a lot of great fishing and enjoying every moment of it!
                      Keep your hooks sharp and the greasy side down!
                      Diceman!!! Welcome aboard! I look forward to catching fish and telling tall tales with you cats!
                      Jim McFalls
                      MSG US Army Retired

Comment

Working...
                      X